I have a natural sweet tooth and chocolate is something I absolutely love…especially Nutella. I’ve mastered this one recipe for Nutella brownies over the years and I recently fell in love with it all over again.
I’m back with another recipe for you all because what else is there to do when you’re stuck inside due to self-quarantining and country-wide lockdowns? But, that’s okay. You can enjoy your time indoors eating some of these brownies in-between your at-home workouts that you’re probably doing.
Like I mentioned earlier, I have a sweet tooth and this recipe is definitely one that is not on the healthier side of sweets. This recipe calls for a lot of Nutella (as you can tell from the name) so be warned. Also keep in mind that the Nutella is what makes these brownies super soft, chewy, and decadent.
They’re totally worth it! YOLO! Just indulge in them once and you won’t regret it. Here’s what you need:
Ingredients for Nutella Brownies
- 64 grams (1/2 cup) of Flour
- 110 grams (1/2 cup) of packed brown sugar (I use dark brown sugar)
- 114 grams (1 stick) of melted butter (bring to room-temperature before use)
- 295 grams (1 cup) of Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating your oven to 160°C (375°F) and lining your 22-cm (9-in) pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour and salt together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the brown sugar, eggs, Nutella, and vanilla. Mix together until everything is combined and has a creamy consistency.
- Mix in half of the flour mixture.
- Once half of the flour is mixed in, add half of the melted butter and combine.
- Add and mix in the rest of the flour and butter.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes. I personally like my Nutella brownies a bit more fudgy so they can melt in your mouth which is why I start checking on them after 25 minutes. Make sure to do the toothpick test to see if they’re done!
For something extra, you can add in some swirls of peanut butter or other toppings before you put the brownies in the oven.
The recipe for Nutella brownies is super simple and so incredibly good. Chances are that you might also have the ingredients that are required in your fridge.
I hope you try out this recipe to keep yourself buy while at home and to give yourself a little treat. Try it with my recipe for whipped coffee!
Let me know what you think if you try it!